Welcome to Kindred
We want to help make your first experience at Kindred Community Church a great one!
Service times: Sunday mornings at 8:30 & 10:30am
How do I find the church?
Kindred is located on the south side of the 91 freeway between Weir Canyon Road and Gypsum Canyon Road. We’re nestled in the hills at the base of the landmark cross visible to all who travel the 91 freeway.
*Due to our "Take the Hill" building expansion project, an additional location for our worship service as well as Core Classes are temporarily located at our Chapparal campus.
For locations and directions, visit our About page.
Where do I park?
When you first drive up the hill, be sure to stop at our greeter station. They will direct you to easy visitor parking close to the church.
What about my children?
At Kindred, kids are always a top priority. We provide secured check-in/check-out, as well as trained staff, caring teachers, and age-appropriate Bible lessons. Our greeters will gladly guide you to the right place for your children:
For current information on our children's ministry availability, please contact our children's ministry Director, Leah Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindred Little Kids: Infant to 2 Years Old
- Kindred Kids: 3 Years to 6th Grade
- Kindred Student Ministries: 7th through 12th Grade meet second service and also, during the school year, on Wednesday nights.
What else happens on Sundays?
We also have vibrant on-campus ministries for young adults and adults, including:
- Young Adults: (18 to 25) meet Sunday afternoons.
- Adults: Core Classes offer adult fellowship classes for all ages. There is a variety of classes offered during both services and they are taught by pastors, elders, and leaders within our congregation.
- Fellowship: Visit our Connect Tent for information about the classes, programs, and events available at Kindred.
What do I wear?
Come as you are. Wear what you like. Casual attire, dresses or suits and ties—whatever you prefer. We welcome everyone and would love to meet you.