What is Kindred University?
Kindred University, our adult education, and discipleship program help us to grasp the scope of Christian doctrine, devotion, and discipleship through a sequential study of their key concepts. Offered on a quarterly basis, classes meet every Sunday morning at the 8:30am and 10:30am service times, and on select evenings during the week.
Blending the relaxed atmosphere of an adult Sunday School class with the scope and sequence of a Bible College or Seminary education gives KU its unique flavor. Kindred University offers five distinct programs and is open to all.
What Courses are Offered?
The following core courses are offered on a rotating basis to allow the motivated learner to complete a Bible College/Seminary overview of Christian Doctrine, Devotion and Discipleship.
How Can I Get the Most Out of the KU Curriculum?
We encourage you to make use of one of our five Programs to take the next step in your spiritual growth.
- The Self Guided Tour: Choose a variety of courses as your schedule permits.
- The One-Year Program: The foundation for all KU Programs. This is an overview of Systematic Theology, Bible Chronology, and Church History. Enter anytime and complete the program in 12 months!
- The Four-Year Program: Complete the One-Year Program (or its equivalent) and 12 additional Core Courses.
- The Biblical Counseling Program: This program meets the requirements for certification with ACBC (Association of Certified Biblical Counselors). The program normally takes three years although highly motivated students can complete it in less time. Open to members of Kindred who complete an application and interview process.
- The Spiritual Leadership Program: This is a three-year course designed to prepare men for a lifetime of Spiritual Leadership. Year One focuses on “The Spiritual Leader as a Theologian”, Year Two focuses on “The Spiritual Leader as a Shepherd” and Year Three focuses on “The Spiritual Leader as an Overseer”. Open to men who are members of Kindred and who pass an application and interview process.
Click here to view the current list of courses.
Dave Doyle - Pastor of Ministry Development
email@example.com - 714.282.9941