Kindred Outdoor Services
July 5, 2020
8:30am – 12:00pm
Location: 8712 East Santa Ana Canyon Road, Anaheim, CA 92808Category: Main Church Events
We are excited to continue to gather together for outdoor services under two open tents this Sunday, July 5th at 8:30am & 10:30am.
Our desire is to provide a safe and satisfying worship environment for everyone in attendance while honoring the guidelines that have been given to us by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other government agencies. In order to accomplish this, we have implemented the following policies:
1. Please ensure that NONE of the following applies to you or your family:
- You or someone in your household has had a fever of 100 degrees or higher in the past 14 days.
- You or someone in your household has shown any flu symptoms in the past 14 days.
- You or someone in your household has had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
2. We are NO LONGER requiring a RSVP as we have plenty of room to accommodate everyone, but as a courtesy to others, please only attend one service.
3. Observe the physical distancing measures in place:
- We ask that you refrain from hugging, shaking hands, or other physical greetings.
- We ask that you keep 6 feet of physical distance from those who are not in your immediate household the entire time you are on the campus.
- We have spaced out our rows of seats to accommodate this distancing and ask that you follow the instructions of our ushers by keeping two seats in between households on each row.
4. Face coverings are highly recommended, specifically when you are moving around the campus in proximity to others. If you feel comfortable you can remove your face covering once you are seated. Children 2 years of age and under should not wear face coverings.
Here are some additional items for you to be aware of:
- Please plan to arrive no more than 10 to 15 minutes before the beginning of service to allow for parking and seating.
- Our shuttles will be running from our lower parking lots, but with a lower capacity. If you are able to walk up the hill, please do so to make room for those who need them.
- Please plan on exiting the campus immediately upon the conclusion of service.
- Restroom availability will be limited so please consider this before leaving home.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations set up near our tents as well as our offering boxes
- If you need to sneeze or cough please cover your face with the inside of your elbow.
- Due to the services being outdoors, temperatures could vary, so please dress comfortably.
- We will not be providing bulletins, coffee, or doughnuts at this time.
- Children are welcome at our services but will need to remain with their parents at all times while on campus.
- We will not be holding our additional ministries such as Nursery, Kindred Kids, Kindred University, Kindred Student Ministries, or College Ministry on Sunday mornings at this time.
- Please bring your own face covering and any other PPE you need.
We look forward to seeing many of you on Sunday.
The Elders of Kindred Community Church